Rensselaer at Hartford offers a science curriculum with a blend of academic excellence and experience creating a unique learning environment for students. A degree program is offered in Information Technology.
Students admitted to the M.S. in IT develop an approved Plan of Study to include:
- Ten courses (a minimum of 30 credits).
- A minimum of six courses (18 credit hours or more) at the graduate level (6000-level courses).
- Five core courses; one from each of the five core areas.
- A minimum of three courses (9 credit hours or more) in an approved Concentration.
- One elective approved by the adviser to add further depth to the degree.
- Either: ITWS 6800 - Information Technology Master’s Capstone or ITWS 6980 - Master’s Project.
Each student must prepare a Plan of Study together with an adviser and have it reviewed and approved by the adviser and the Graduate Program Director before completion of their second semester. All the above requirements must be completed within three and one-half years of admission. More degree information available in the Program section of the Rensselaer catalog.